Students and recent graduates have the chance to shine by presenting their work to a wide audience of seasoned professionals and student peers.
- Wednesday, April 18 6-8 PM
- Fordham University – Lincoln Center
The abstract is required for submission by March 14, 2018. Applicants will be notified by March 28 regarding acceptance.
Include the following along with your abstract:
- Title of paper, school and major or program,
- email address and phone number.
Please send abstracts and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Young Scholar Submission
Participation has three important advantages:
- The posters will be judged with a $250 cash award for the first place winner and $100 for the runner-up.
- Presenters get experience sharing their research in a professional setting.
- Presenters will be able to network with seasonal professionals.